TEMPLE OF LEAH QUICK FACTS
- Location: Barangay Busay, Cebu City, Philippines
- Greek mythology inspired mansion
- More or less 5000 square meters wide
- 7-storey mansion
- More then 24 rooms
- More than 60 Columns
- Surrounded by different god statues
- This is not just a residential or tourist attraction but a symbol of an eternal love of a husband for his wife
- Owned by Teodorico Adarna, husband of Leah Villa Albino-Adarna
- Entrance Fee: PHP 50
Alrighty? Let the images speak how majestic this temple is.
How to get there
You can go Temple of Leah by riding a taxi (or Uber, Grab). Price will depend on traffic condition and of course, your destination.
You can also ride via habal-habal. I paid PHP 100 (this may vary). You can find these habal-habals in JY Square in Lahug.
Travel Time: 15-20 minutes
Here’s a friend who’s riding habal-habal bound to Temple of Leah.
To go back to your destination, there are habal-habals in Temple of Leah, waiting 🙂
If you’d love to share your experience or if you have any question, feel free to leave comments.